15 Oct 5 Fun Halloween Costume Ideas for Your Dog
Not all dogs like being put into costumes (or any doggy clothing, for that matter), but we’re grateful for the dogs that do – because nothing puts a smile on your face quite like a pupper in a funny Halloween costume!
There are a million ways to DIY a costume for your furry friend, but if you’re strapped for time of simply not the “craftiest,” don’t worry! We’ve picked out some fun, creative, and ready-to-go costumes for you and your pet to try:
- Calling all horror movie fans! Even the tiniest of terriers can frighten the neighborhood with this Penny Wise costume from Rubie’s Costume Company:
- Does your doggo have a love/hate relationship with the mailman? Turn the tables on Halloween with this hilarious USPS Dog Costume from California Costumes!
- Is your pup an infamous escape artist? If so, they’ll definitely look the part with this Where’s Waldo costume from HalloweenCostumes.com!
- Introducing the world’s most lovable spider! It’s not hard to picture the smiles and laughs this spooky outfit from California Costume Collections would bring to your Halloween bash!
- We all cuddle our dogs like they’re plush toys at times, but now they can look like one too! This Walking Teddy Bear costume from Rubie’s Costume Company is the perfect outfit for a pup that wants ALL the cuddles.