Ever wonder what your dog’s breed says about you and yourpersonality? We know we have! From dreaming up our dream pup for years, your fur baby’s breed might say more about you than you think! See what yours says below!
1. Golden Retrievers:If you are a golden lover at heart, you’re most likely a social butterfly! You are friendly to anyone and everyone and love meeting new people, because deep down, you know they will end up being a friend! You would do anything for family and friends and love to be around them. You also enjoy an active lifestyle and being outdoors!! You are carefree and kindhearted.
2. Poodles:If poodles make your heart melt you are most likely well received by others. You walk into a room and exude confidence. You know how to let your hair down and have a good time! You are elegant and timeless and enjoy the finer things of life whether it’s a polo match, a ballet or a fine glass of wine!
3. Great Dane:The taller the better, if you’re down with these giant beasts, it’s probably because you are also gentle and kind! You exude kindness to everyone and may even be a pushover at times. You are responsible and hard working. Although you are very serious, you still enjoy a relaxing evening in.
4. Bulldogs:If these wrinkly, adorable, bulldozers are your cup of tea that most likely makes you a very charismatic person! You have a very laid-back personality and have a great sense of humor! You enjoy spending time with friends and family and are a persistent one when you need to be! Hmmm, can you say similar?!
5. Husky:If these wolf-life beauties are what makes your heart melt that’s probably because you are a natural born leader! You have no problem showing others the way and are ready to take the lead at all times. Not only are you strong but you’re strong willed…your determination drives you! You are a huge sports fan, and if you’re given enough free time, we would probably find you in the snow!