Minty goodness is a winter-time essential – but why should humans have all of the fun?! Your pup will love these homemade treats, and you’ll love the boost of freshness in their breath!
What you need:
– 2 cups flour (whole weat, all-purpose or gluten-free)
– 1 1/2 cup water
– 2 tsp oil
– ½ cup oats
– Fresh mint (use amount depending on preference, but 2 tsp is average)
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Chop mint and combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
– Sprinkle flour on clean surface, roll out dough and cut out treat shapes.
– Place treats on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 35 minutes.