13 Feb DIY Valentine’s Day Dog Treats
Valentine’s Day is all about love… and let’s be honest, doesanykind of love compare to the love we have for our pets?!
This smoothie-based treat is incredibly simple to make, packed with nutritious ingredients, and adorably festive with its bright red color and heart shape!
All you need is:
- 1 banana
- 6 strawberries
- Heart-shaped ice cube tray
- Remove stems from strawberries and rinse
- Peel banana, cut into 3 pieces
- Put banana and strawberries into a blender
- Blend until consistency is entirely smooth (no chunks!)
- Pour smoothie mixture into a heart-shaped ice cube tray
- Freeze for a few hours
Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your four-legged valentines!