27 Dec ‘FITS FOR FIDO: NEW YEAR’S EVE EDITION
You spent some time scouring your local mall and the internet for that perfect NYE outfit… shouldn’t your fur-baby have some fashion fun, too? We’ve put together a list of outfit inspiration for your dogs to WOW the crowd with on New Year’s Eve!
1. The Classic Suit. Your pup will turn heads in this adorable bow-tie and cuff set from Rubie’s Costume Company!
2. Glitz and Glam. Your fur-baby in a gold sequined dress will look like a fabulous, bubbly glass of champagne, perfect for NYE!
3. Festive Bandana. This New Year’s Eve bandana is straight to the point, insanely adorable, and perfect for pups who aren’t a fan of wearing clothes!
4. Collar that “Pops.” A functional-but-festive way for your pupper to ring in the new year is with a rhinestone collar. The subtle hint of sparkle is so cute, you might even keep the look post-NYE!
5. Dog Champagne? Don’t worry – this Champagne inspired plush dog toy is 100% alcohol-free! The perfect accessory for any pup who loves to paw-ty.
No matter how you decide to celebrate the new year with your dog, be sure to watch your pup for signs of anxiety and respond accordingly. New Year’s is a commonly stressful holiday for dogs because of the fireworks often included in celebrations.
Cheers to 2020!