Warm weather is calling and we are here for it; however, making sure your pup is staying cool and hydrated this Spring and Summer is crucial! With the delicious recipe from Bark and Biscuits, your pup will not only keep coming back for more, but you will sneak in some additional water to hydrate all day long! Try the recipe below!
- 2 Cups Seedless Watermelon, Pureed
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, Chopped
- Puree seedless watermelon in a blender.
- Chop parsley.
- Place mold on baking tray. If you are using the paw molds, first insert a small piece of parsley into the bottom then add a thin layer of plain Greek yogurt. Freeze for one hour. Next, fill the remaining mold with watermelon puree. Freeze overnight or at least 4 hours.
- For the dog bone mold, add a piece of parsley to the bottom of mold and spoon in a layer of watermelon puree. Freeze one hour. Next, add a layer of plain Greek yogurt. Freeze one hour. Finally, add another layer of watermelon puree and freeze overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Keep frozen until ready to serve.